Sunday, May 30, 2010

Update from Vermont

Well its done a 3:17:29 today at the Vermont City Marathon, and I'm Boston bound ! Weather conditions were good, we gotlucky with overcast skies. I ran a smart race, with a 1:10 banked by mile 21, which I used through the last 5 miles. So Dave, time to put that training schedule together, and join me. Boston registration opens September 1st.....

Now I have to try and drive 6 hours home with sore legs, but first Im getting a nice big greasy burger and fries....maybe a beer.... man my feet hurt. Garmin Results for the marathon here

ON-ON

Gene

1 comment:

Ron said...

Congratulations Gene! Great race! Boston Bound! All of you Highland Hashers are fast and getting faster. What's your secret? Is it the beer? Could it be the Suds? Sounds like you guys have a drinking club with a running problem. Keep it up. Ron